What is your beer of choice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA is another goody - pronounced hops, so it that is not your style, pass it by.

+1 on the Dogfish Head 90 minute!

Also:

Victory Hopdevil
Chimay Grande Reserve
Red Racer IPA
Stone Gargoyle
Fuller's ESB
Black Lab Stout

And my favorite label, if not brew:

label-thirstydog-leghumper.jpg

Wrybosome - When I lived in PA, you could buy up to 2 6 packs in a bar, or beer by the case at a beer distributor. This seems to really cut down on your opportunity to try different brews, but clearly you have found many gems. Do you simply cross the state line (with DE and NJ moments away) or has PA changed the law, or some other method?

True, but here's one with a great label that's also a very tasty IPA. I love IPA's...

3666519364_6d4598cdd8_z.jpg

That is an unusual label! IPA's are not my favorite, but I do not pass up the chance to try new ones, to keep learning.

That is an unusual label! IPA's are not my favorite, but I do not pass up the chance to try new ones, to keep learning.

That's how I feel about stouts and porters.

Bob's (Cranston) Bugeye Brew

Made from the best sea water, squid eyes, and shark chum we could find.

Bob's (Cranston) Bugeye Brew

Made from the best sea water, squid eyes, and shark chum we could find.

Not very Reinheitsgebot!

Wrybosome - When I lived in PA, you could buy up to 2 6 packs in a bar, or beer by the case at a beer distributor. This seems to really cut down on your opportunity to try different brews, but clearly you have found many gems. Do you simply cross the state line (with DE and NJ moments away) or has PA changed the law, or some other method?

We get together at work, about 20 of us, and buy about 20 cases of different beers. Then mix them up into 20 mixed cases. We get a discount at the distributor and we all get to try 20 new beers.

Where'd you live in PA?

Lewisburg. Also, wife 1.0 was from Springfield (Delaware County). Her folks had a place in the Poconos that I spent some time at also. A long, long, time ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom