What items have you actually used from your save-a-dive kit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pretty much half the stuff already mentioned, mostly tools, spare o-rings for rental tanks and my own regs, lube when i am changing items out that have o-rings. I also have a spare light, mask and computer that occasionally sees use from others forgetting stuff or their's goes downhill and they dont have a spare - unlike Baitedstorm i have had to lend stuff to other SB'ers. I am thinking of expanding my dive bag/box and making it more substantial, throwing out useless stuff, between this thread and the other quoted on the first post i think i can make a better go of it! I have recently done the same with my first aid kit, now fairly competent for most of my adventures i believe.

No, it's required in all GUE classes above the Fundamentals class :wink:

I can and have put one on a stage reg for filling a 250# lift bag. We moved one of the old POS snowmobiles out of the depths once at Blue Springs doing it this way at Rick's request to clean up some of the crap.

hoosier:
LOL~~ So, it is only for the cave instructor. ^--^;

What other usage does it have?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom