What would you guys do...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you google his user name you will find he comes up on many different boards.

I feel he needs to take the goods back and refund your money. That is the worst newer dive gear I have ever seen. Talking to his employer is the right thing to do as are his friends. Let someone who knows him try to talk some sense into him. Maybe his mom? LOL

The power of the internet is HUGE! Don't get Wenzeled! Warning long read, but justice was served.
D60 rear 4.88s 35 spline - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

I feel he needs to take the goods back and refund your money. That is the worst newer dive gear I have ever seen. Talking to his employer is the right thing to do as are his friends. Let someone who knows him try to talk some sense into him. Maybe his mom? LOL

The power of the internet is HUGE! Don't get Wenzeled! Warning long read, but justice was served.
[url=http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=t

Just spent the better part of the afternoon reading that... Funny:D

Sounds like a good case for small claims court. I understand the distances are an issue (who has juristiction), but the ad was for a SS plate and Eclipse wing. If the plate is AL and the wing is a Pioneer (which is obvious), what he sold you is not what was advertised.

I wish you luck.

D60 rear 4.88s 35 spline - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

I'm on page 6 and this guy has already been called numerous names I've never heard anyone been called. The funniest of which ends in "puffer"

It took me 4 days to read and it taught me words I've never heard before. Very inventive.

You could join Pirate 4x4 and ask MattS to help you!

Seriously though, I think you're on the right path. The diving community is such a small one especially since he works in a dive shop that peer pressure should make him do the right thing even if his warped conscience won't. If he was someone I knew he'd get an earful every time I saw him and I'm sure there are folks where he lives that are the same way.

Total BS I agree.. there's gotta be someone local to him willing to help?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom