What's you fav after dive food ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An Italian hotdog of course...

Chock full of potatoes and bacon bits laid beautifully on top of a Sabrett - the roll is just a vehicle on which to place this mighty meal!

Lest I forget...the beverage to put an end to my parched throat; an ice cold beer (or 2 or 3 or 4)!!

Whatever the meal, the fact is that we've just enjoyed a wonderful day of diving, right?!

Large Diver: I don't know. You sould pretty small to me, if that's all you're eating after a dive. :wink:

:gorgeous:

Immediately after, ice cold orange slices, fresh pineapple slices or watermelon. Chocolate chip cookies work too. Then after gear is clean and I am too, pizza, hamburgers or chicken strips with fries will do. I also, think a good frozen marquerita or ice cold beer work. If I am dieting I might just opt for ice cold Diet Coke.

Beer.
Rick

Bugs and berries, what else!

Iguana Don

oreos, oreos and oreos... and lots of iced water - nothing like water for getting the salt out of your mouth...

For dinner - a delicious Thai seafood meal with lots of spicy chilli, lime and garlic condiments -yummmmmm. :)

Pizza or a couple Wendy's burgers.

A local lobster or crab caught during the dive.

If lobster, split in half from head to tail...
If crab, remove the shell and extract crab meat from body and legs, and place all the meat back in the shell...
Sprinkle with lemon juice, smother in mayo...
Broil in the oven until the lobster/crab cooks and the mayo browns (don't overcook)...
Sprinkle on some chopped parsley...
Serve with a bottle of Fosters...

... must go diving ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom