Which wrist do you wear your computer(s)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear my primary Perdix on my right wrist and back up computer on the left wrist, Scubapro Chromis.

There appears to be a trend here.

Wear your computer such that, when you are managing buoyancy with your BC, you can keep an eye on said computer.

I run a perdix on my left (this arm gets crazy crowded and the perdix fits just a bit better.) and my petrel 2 on the right and the other (used to be on left arm) petrel2 on the underside of my right arm.

I run a perdix on my left (this arm gets crazy crowded and the perdix fits just a bit better.) and my petrel 2 on the right and the other (used to be on left arm) petrel2 on the underside of my right arm.
Am I reading that right three computers? What else are you crowding your left with?

That's a lot of backups. I figure if one computer fails then I have a backup. If they both fail then I'm shooting the bag and using that for a depth reference and deco until the gas runs out.

I also have a trilobite on each computer strap both wrists.

That's a lot of backups. I figure if one computer fails then I have a backup. If they both fail then I'm shooting the bag and using that for a depth reference and deco until the gas runs out.

I also have a trilobite on each computer strap both wrists.

I've had 2 computers fail before on the same dive. I have the worst luck ever. You can't just shoot a bag where I dive :)

I think there are more advantages to be able to manage buoyancy with either hand....

Since the dump on my wing is on the left, reaching it with my right hand isn't going to happen without some serious contortions.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom