Wrinkles September '06 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You will know you have arrived when you see the THE TRUCK! This being a Burningman image, it does not have nearly as much gear in it. But you get the idea.

ResizeofBrnmn03_7.jpg

Roughwaterjohn:
Hi Laurel,

You're meeting at La Jolla Shores, at the south end of the parking lot, next to the grass and behind the big lifeguard tower. There's a white curb there for loading and unloading. That's we're you'll find the rest of the Cove divers waiting for the shuttle. Meeting no later than 6:30AM :D

John A.

OK, Thanks! :sappy: I guess I will have to make sure to get coffee early tomorrow :coffee:

See you all then:wink:

Laurel

Drove by the Shores this morning after my Scripps dive. Even before 800am the parking lot was already filling fast. GET HERE EARLY tomorrow. That said. Visibility at SIO was easily 40ft this morning and reports from the shore says its the same there. IF it holds, we are in for a fantastic day of diving.

Terry

Our surprise guest of honor is almost here :D

ALISO VIEJO, CA, US 09/08/2006 3:59 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

I'm heading out to San Diego in about a half hour. I should be there by about 1:30pm.

If anyone wants to get a dive in this afternoon ask someone to PM you my cell phone number. Lots of people have it, but I don't post in on an open forum since telemarketers get it that way. I thought that today would be a perfect day to try the Cove since traffic may be a little better on a Friday.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Christian

Ouch.. sounds like conditions will be great... sorry I will miss this one.

I will try to make it!

Hey All,

The kids aren't making it down with me after all. Alex has a pretty bad fever, so he is staying with his brother at my mom's house manana.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning! Hubby, Pete, will still be with me :)

Laurel

The guest of honor has arrived :D

moonie_090806_0010.JPG

What a great group of people. I, for one, really enjoyed the day, the dives, and the new friends (not necessarily in that order). Thanks, all, for a wonderful time.

Is La Jolla Shores usually like that? Over a dozen leopard sharks, gigantic bat rays, and nudis galore (oh my)? And that was just on the point!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom