Zeagle Back orders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seems as though everybody has them but the guy who ordered them, ME. I'll just have to wait and see how long it does take. It's a quest now that I've calmed down about it. Will post when they do show up.

I've had them in stock all along.

Yeah? What about Zip Touch weight pockets? You got those in stock, tough guy?

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Back on topic: +1 what BgDaddy said. I can't vouch for the other vendors, but if Cptn Gene of Zeagle Express says he's got them, he's got them.

Last edited:
<rant>
I can commiserate with ajtoady on the (absurdly?) long production times.

I ordered (and pre-paid) a custom colored Stiletto around 5 December 2010. As of today, I still have not received it, nor have I gotten any firm information that its been shipped or even manufactured. I've been getting bi-weekly updates from my LDS, which have consisted of "we haven't heard back from Zeagle" or "Zeagle said it'd be ready in 2 weeks".

I'm just tossing this out there to make it known that its not just accessories like the "yellow thingies" that are experiencing long production times, but also Zeagle's core products. What this says about the Zeagle company, I leave up to the reader.

I realize I'm being a bit militant here, but I think I have some right to be. I paid for a BC 3 months ago and have nothing to show for it.
</rant>

Going on two months and still no weight pockets.

i just recieved a bc from scubatoys an it shipped with out the bx inflator when i called they said zeagle is shipping them this way due to a shortage of supplies. sounds to me like every product zeagle makes is in shortage . seems a bit odd .

You would think a "top of the line" manufacturer would have it together a little better. Wonder how they are doing on their regs? To ship a BC without an inflator seems a bit foolish. Why would you buy a piece of equipment that you can't use until the rest shows up? I would question the logic here.

i just recieved a bc from scubatoys an it shipped with out the bx inflator when i called they said zeagle is shipping them this way due to a shortage of supplies. sounds to me like every product zeagle makes is in shortage . seems a bit odd .

More than a bit, I'd say.

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

To ship a BC without an inflator seems a bit foolish. Why would you buy a piece of equipment that you can't use until the rest shows up?

I think they received a standard inflator rather than the twist off BX inflator.

Back
Top Bottom