Zeagle Back orders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes gibby i got the standard inflator . still seems strange every one of there products are on back order .

Well after over two months it looks as though I might finally get my weight pouches!! After contacting my supplier again he informed that Zeagle was contacted and told him that they are shipping them. I have heard this before and will keep you posted as to if they show up. I'm a gambler but I don't like the odds.

Yeah I guess it sucks to be another Zeagle vendor and not be supported by them. From now on I'll call every one in the US and Canada to see who got spare items and who didn't.

Not to rub it in, but I ordered two weight pouches from Capt Gene about a month ago and received them within a week, which is pretty good for Florida to Oregon shipping.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess Zeagle's recent spate of backorders is related to the Pinnacle um, issue (fiasco? disaster?). Hopefully everything's on the right track and products are now shipping timely. Zeagle's a great company with great products and fully deserves our support.

Zeagle is a great company and their products are 1st class. I have a Stiletto that fits like a glove, packs light and dives perfectly.

And Capt. Gene is 1st class as well. I ordered a BCD from him at Zeagle Express and he steered me away from my initial poor choice to the Stiletto and then gave me a discount to boot. The BCD came quickly and was exactly what I wanted and needed. I've got a bunch of dives on it and it is perfect. Thanks for the help, Gene!

Any idea when the Express Tech with the 24 lb bladder will be available again or who actually has it in stock?

Have you checked with Gene at Zeagle Express? I just popped over to that website and see he's offering the ET but with 30, 35 and 44 lb bladders. You might try shooting him an email to see if/when he expects 24 lb bladders.

I bought an ET Deluxe from him with a 30 lb bladder and it looks pretty sweet. I haven't seen a 24 lb bladder in person, but I'm sure the size and weight difference is negligible.

I teh Express Tech Deluxe with the All -Elastic in stock.
I expect to be able to ship the 30# donuts and 24# bladder units about May 15.
There sure isn't much difference in weigh, bulk or drag between them.

I'll keep checking your web site. I expect to be in the US between May 25 and June 10 and was hoping to get an Express Tech with 24# bladder shipped to my sister's house by then.

Back
Top Bottom