Anyone going Nov 13th-17th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NDH

Reaction score
We are staying at the Hotel Cozumel and I was just wondering if any other SB member was going to be in the area?:D

I'll be there Sunday afternoon 11/12 and departing early Thursday 11/16. Staying at Suites Bahia and diving with Blue XT Sea.

I'll be at the Palace Cozumel from the 9th to the 16th. Still looking for the best dives and operators. I welcome any advice or comments.

Dan

I'll be there with family from Nov 11-18 at Allegro Occidental. I took the advice of another SB forum member and have booked my diving package with Dive with Martin. This will be my first trip to Cozumel and diving this beautiful area. There were so many operators to consider it was hard to decide. I'm hoping I made a good choice.

We are staying at Hotel Cozumel. It was the best value for the last minute vacation. I think we are going to dive with Dive Paradise because of the bathrooms on board. Might try Blue xt one afternoon it they have room. If any of ya'll need someone to join you group for a night dive I would be very interested. Nothing like looking for that one person to join you boat so it would go out. PM me if your interested. Its not to long for us now.

I'll be there for 4 days beginning 11/25. Staying at the Hotel Cozumel - first trip to Coz for me.

bikekilla:
I'll be at the Palace Cozumel from the 9th to the 16th. Still looking for the best dives and operators. I welcome any advice or comments.

Dan

Christi @ Bluextasea is the only dive shop on the island as far as I ma concerned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom