Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
My cousin is a girl, the guy she's marrying isn't a Hooter's girl :p

Actually some guy sued Hooters for "Equal Opportunity" discrimination against men. So now men can be Hooters Girls also...

However I think they have to still wear the same uniform. *bad visual*

denisegg:
Hey Wethoss (or is it Santahoss for the Holidays),

Any progress with Santa on my christmas list yet? You don't want my stocking to be empty Christmas morning do you?
Well.. I have been going over the list..and come to find out..you have been very naughty...The elves are working on something very special for you... BAD DIVEGIRL!! :eyebrow:

Oh...I can throw in my $0.02 worth on the Henderson suits.. I have a 3 mil and 7 mil hyperstretch and love both. The 3 mil has been worn so much, I finally had to send it back to have a few seams re-stitched.. No charge, just the shipping. Not too bad concidering there were over 100 dives on it. The 7 mil is a lot warmer but do wear gloves and full boots. The darn thing is extra floaty though...but fits like a glove and easy off and on. I Still might look into a dry suit myself.. thinking Tri-lam if I do.. I just would rather get a rush of cold than be in a dry suit sweating.. But in the really cold water....Hmmm.

HZ

:christmas Now whatever have I done to make Santa think I have been naughty? I am the sweetest little dive girl you would ever want to meet! The gg behind my name

stands for good girl! :wink:

You guys with wives who are out there spending all of your money Christmas shopping, guess what ? This wife is going to give up Christmas shopping the weekend before Christmas to go diving! Yes, it is true, I would rather dive than shop!!!

My God !!! What a woman !!!

Why don't ya come up and dive with the Lake Lanier Looney Birds on New Year's Day???

Hey, we'd love to have ALL of YA come up and dive with us on New Year's Day!!!

the K

Denise is the "sweetest little dive girl" never. I'll be sending her my crown, as I held the title until she joined in.:( I leave you guys for a little while and I am completely forgotten.

By the way, you guys check out Captain Rusty, new member but an old salt when it comes to diving. Most of you Baldwin County guys have been on his boat a million times. He has joined us on SB. We all know how shy he is, so make sure you say hello!

Anybody want to dive with the greatest captain in the gulf this year? Let me know, we can book you now!

denisegg:
You guys with wives who are out there spending all of your money Christmas shopping, guess what ? This wife is going to give up Christmas shopping the weekend before Christmas to go diving! Yes, it is true, I would rather dive than shop!!!
Denise,
There is a flaw in your statement. wives spending all of your money... When I said "I Do" it meant there was never again gonna be a "your" money situation. It also means that you have hit the Tuesday before the last week of christmas 75% off sales and you have completed ALL of your shopping for Christmas. :D

Howard

You know you are right about the money Howard, it isn't "YOURS" anymore........once you said "I DO", it became hers. :rofl3:

And I haven't finished buying Christmas presents. Andy and I are stopping in
Montgomery on our way to Pelham to look for him a laptop. Now how is that for multitasking?:D

Yes SantaHoss, he is getting one and I am not....you know since Santa was misinformed about me not being a good girl....but I will be expecting that surprise the elves are working on.:present2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom