Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl:
Denise is the "sweetest little dive girl" never. I'll be sending her my crown, as I held the title until she joined in.:( I leave you guys for a little while and I am completely forgotten.

Donna, I will be glad to share the title with you! But I am not sure you will want it! I believe Santahoss is calling us naughty instead of nice. :huh: He is just going to have to join us on the 30th and find out for himself how sweet we really are!

denisegg:
You know you are right about the money Howard, it isn't "YOURS" anymore........once you said "I DO", it became hers. :rofl3:

And I haven't finished buying Christmas presents. Andy and I are stopping in
Montgomery on our way to Pelham to look for him a laptop. Now how is that for multitasking?:D

Yes SantaHoss, he is getting one and I am not....you know since Santa was misinformed about me not being a good girl....but I will be expecting that surprise the elves are working on.:present2:

Caveat speakto is my warning about Santa Hoss's naughty or nice list.

Howard

ps I never took Latin in school

SantaHoss knows that I've been naughty and he also knows that I liked it!

That settles it then Donna. You and I will make the perfect team! You can be naughty :no and I can be nice.:wink:

I'm sooooooo bored. Work SUCKS…I need to go diving…I need diving go…dive…dive…

RocketMan,

You can always go splash your face again, just please heed Mike's warning about where!! :D

Face...splash water on...senses returning...felling returning...where am I...OH NOOO I'm still at work

Naughty but nice is good... Seadoggirl, you are too sweet to have much naughty! :eyebrow:

SantaHoss doesnt have a wife but I do have someone on the top of my list. She is my 16 year old daughter (future dive buddy) and she has been a very good girl. I get her this coming week before Christmas and I guarantee that she will be spoiled. I also have a stepgrandaughter who is two (technically not since I got divorced) that will also get SantaHoss working on her list. :D

Now in dive terms what is on everyones wishlist for Christmas??:11:

Mine=MORE DIVING:wink:

YOURS=?????:confused:

7mm wet suit. If not I will buy one next week. Oh, more diving too.

A dry suit would be great. I get cold during the surface internal. Also a dive trip next summer to Papua New Guinea would be super, but I'd settle for almost any dive trip. Are you listening Santa?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom