Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those of you that are not sure what to get me for Christmas, let me know and I will be more than happy to PM you a list of things I'd like to get this Christmas. :D

What are you trying to say RocketMan? Is your list to naughty for public posting? :11: You know Santa knows when you've been bad or good...so you better be good...he is already threatening us with a bag of coal:no

just remeber everyone if you get a dry suit the you need to add an extra LP hose on your regs for the drysuit and add a few pounds of weight to your amount now.And Denise some of us know if you have been naught or nice

Brandon(8buck) knows how nice I am. He took me diving with the mermaids last Spring and I was not naughty........I didn't even try to spear one....I left my speargun at home.:)

By the way, Brandon is the one who told me about Scubaboard...so you can decide if he was naughty or nice for sticking you guys with me.

denisegg:
What are you trying to say RocketMan? Is your list to naughty for public posting? :11: You know Santa knows when you've been bad or good...so you better be good...he is already threatening us with a bag of coal:no

Oh I've been good...very good...so I expect more than a lump of coal

Okay RocketMan,
We'll just see about that. We will be needing a full report after Christmas on what was in your stocking!

:christmas Where has Santa been hanging out? I haven't heard anything from him lately. He must have taken his sack of goodies and went home.

Well it's the Friday before Christmas and I'm at work wishing I was diving.
So to all, MERRY CHRISTAMS and HAPPY NEW YEAR and may all your dive dreams come true.

Ditto, RocketMan

I couldn't have said it any better!!! Same to you and all of you who are out there waiting on Santa to fill your stockings with all your favorite diving goodies......regs, bcs, drysuits, spearguns, trips to exotic destinations, dive buddies...hmmmm the list just keeps going :)

It's Christmas Eve Scubaboarders....and the stockings were hung and the dive boats were near, just hoping that Santa would fill them with dive gear.
And if Santa graces our presence and he does come, we hope that he fills out egg nog with rum....

Merry Christmas Dive Buddies!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom