Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you all have a safe & happy holiday season.
And remember... Don't drink and Dive ( or drive )!

I've enjoyed meeting & diving with some of you and hope to meet the rest of you guys really soon.

Merry Christmas to you CorallineDream, and to all of the other Scubaboarders!! I hope Santa is good to everyone. I will be expecting a full report of what you found under the Christmas tree!! You know we still have to determine who was naughty and who was nice.:D

Merry Christmas to all, naughty or nice. Lots of very small packages under the tree for me this year. Too soon to estimate how much could be dive related stuff.
Howard

merry christmas , going to get wet tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, it is time to fess up. You know what you got for Christmas is a sure sign of whether you were naughty or nice during the past year.
As for me, hmmmmm, I'd rather not say based on the fact that I might incriminate myself. You lawyers out there, you do take the 5th so that you won't reveal incriminating evidence against your self correct? :D In fact, if what I got in my stocking is any sign of my behavior over the past year.....I'm gonna have to shape up.

Clothes and a purse (the purse was too small for all my junk...and what is so bad is I picked it out myself and now I have to return it):( No sparklys, No dive gear, No surprises, need I go further?:huh:

So the rest of you feel free to show me up!

Hey, by the way, I was gonna post a pic of me in Santa's lap but then I would blow my chances of getting anything next Christmas, SO I WON'T....I have got to behave:D

denisegg:
Ok, it is time to fess up. You know what you got for Christmas is a sure sign of whether you were naughty or nice during the past year.
As for me, hmmmmm, I'd rather not say based on the fact that I might incriminate myself. You lawyers out there, you do take the 5th so that you won't reveal incriminating evidence against your self correct? :D In fact, if what I got in my stocking is any sign of my behavior over the past year.....I'm gonna have to shape up.

Clothes and a purse (that was too small...and what is so bad is I picked it out myself and now I have to return it):( No sparklys, No dive gear, No surprises, need I go further?:huh:

So the rest of you feel free to show me up!

Well well there Missy. I guess you are in somewhat good company (or bad). I received nill, nada, nuttin dive related or even close. Well maybe close. I did get a Timex watch that claims to be water resistent to 100 m, but that was not the stated purpose for the watch. (I needed a new watch for my gym time). I did however receive a Franklin that will defer a future purchase of a BCD. I got a sport coat that was too small and a belt! woohoo! not!

So whatever we did wrong last year, it might be worth repeating! or is that repenting? Gosh, I always get those words confused!

Howard

:14:

denisegg:
Hey, by the way, I was gonna post a pic of me in Santa's lap but then I would blow my chances of getting anything next Christmas, SO I WON'T....I have got to behave:D

Now that is a picture worth seeing! post away! I am off to have lunch with my dive buddy son. Yeah, I AM AT STINKING WORK TODAY!
Howard

Howard, well with that new watch at least you'll know when it is time to go diving.:)

Well, we all know that Clay was "good" because "HE" got a 7m wetsuit. Well, at least "somebody" loves you Clay...but then again, your wife has to!!!:rofl3:

And I know what RocketMan got for Christmas....A DAY OFF WORK!!!!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom