Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
Howard, well with that new watch at least you'll know when it is time to go diving.:)

Well, we all know that Clay was "good" because "HE" got a 7m wetsuit. Well, at least "somebody" loves you Clay...but then again, your wife has to!!!:rofl3:

And I know what RocketMan got for Christmas....A DAY OFF WORK!!!!!:D

Or the best time NOT to go shopping!

BRANDY:
New dive knife,Titanium and a hangover! thats it

Brandy,

It sounds like you were very nice and very naughty!!:D

denisegg:
Ok, it is time to fess up. You know what you got for Christmas is a sure sign of whether you were naughty or nice during the past year.
...snip...
So the rest of you feel free to show me up!

Well, I sure can't show you up. Santa passed me by this year...not even a lump of coal. Although my son did graduate from college on the 16th :umnik: , so maybe that was all I needed for this Christmas. Maybe we both will have better luck in '07.

P.S. HAPPY NEW YAER :mooner:

Rocketman
Hey, getting a kid out of college is a great Christmas present! You may actually have some money to buy yourself something next year!!

There must be some naughty folks out there!! It doesn't look like anyone is willing to step up and admit that they got nuttin' for Christmas!!
Oh well, I guess you folks that got so much just don't want to shame the rest of us....that is so thoughtful of you:D

You guys I need help!! :11: I've been in Jersey on a pirate ship and I have been talking pirate talk so long I am beginning to talk like that at work!!......and no I'm not hitting the rum yet...I am still at work:D

denisegg:
You guys I need help!! :11: I've been in Jersey on a pirate ship and I have been talking pirate talk so long I am beginning to talk like that at work!!......and no I'm not hitting the rum yet...I am still at work:D

ARRRGGGG shibber me timbers. I thought I was the only scalywag to talk pirate at work ARRRRGGGGG!. I am in honest search of a jolly roger and will purchase one the next time I go into one of those tacky beach stores onthe coast!

Howard

ps what is wrong with a lil rum at work?

denisegg:
Rocketman
Hey, getting a kid out of college is a great Christmas present! You may actually have some money to buy yourself something next year!!

Well not quite. My daughter just started. Maybe in 4 years I can spend some on me. :wink:

Tell me about it...I've got one in his 2nd year right now and one starting in the fall.....:pity_part

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom