Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Phil, it's much appreciated. :) - I'm working my way up this "thing", slowly.

Well I have been in bed with the flu yesterday and today. You must have sent it down my way. Gee thanks alot Midnight Star....I would have preferred a card for New Year's:)

Anytime :) I never could resist ... "fluling" around. :rofl3: Ok, whose turn is it to fix the Chicken Noodle Soup? :coffee:

Well since you "flu" it down my way, it is the least you can do to do the cooking:)

It's on it's way - just a dash of basil and fresh chives. Now for breakfast, would you like your eggs flu-ffy or sunny side up?

Flu-ffy eggs, cough-ee and a shiver of bacon

And I had just gone back to bed and snuggled in for a nap, when out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I ran to the window to see what was the matter...it was Midnight Star arriving with my breakfast platter.....

(Oh wait a minute, wrong season):)

... then up on the housetop he (that's me!) did creep, while laying down below Denise did sleep.
Right down the chimney he (me again! :D) came with a thump, Bringing tidings of breakfast from a chicken and pig's rump. :11:
The bacon was sizzling, the eggs extra fluff, in the bag he :)D) was toting some condiments and stuff.

(your turn) ... :D

Back
Top Bottom