Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And what to my wondering eyes did appear but midnight star with all his breakfast cooking gear...he spoke not a word but went straight to the kitchen, rattling pots n pans he did start a fixin....

(your turn) ...
04.gif

With her belly durst grumbling and bacon yet a cookin - I layed out the table, with some candles overlookin.
The bacon was all fried, the eggs soft and ready - the plates went down, with their contents fresh and heady.
One bite she took, then a smile came to bear - she asked "Is that mint, slightly brazened on the pear"?

(...) :D

with candlelight glowing she gave the chef a look of all knowing....it defied all reasoning....he knew her favorite seasoning

(...)
04.gif

With a slight gentle tug, her napkin came adrift - then brushed ever so slighty, across her quiet smiling lips.
She reached for a toast, a final cap of the night - when Midnight leaned over, and softly blew out the light.

(...) :D

I have the flu as you already know
So for tonight to bed I must go
But never fear tomorrow again we shall meet
Because

... in the twilight of morning, it's it there I will greet.

Night. :)

But never fear tomorrow again we shall meet
Because Denise will never admit defeat:wink:

Night:)

Back
Top Bottom