Future aka New Normal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That headline is quite misleading to be honest. The governor of Bali stated that Bali will be "ready to open for international tourism" then. There has been no such announcement by the federal govt., who will actually decide when to open the borders to tourism.

That headline is quite misleading to be honest. The governor of Bali stated that Bali will be "ready to open for international tourism" then. There has been no such announcement by the federal govt., who will actually decide when to open the borders to tourism.
Yes, indeed. When and which borders, And the next question is will other countries allow their citizens to get drunk and stoned on an island with still growing numbers and very limited testing and reliable data? If I read how Australia deals with the new outbreak in Melbourne I do expect them to be happy with people coming back from Bali any time soon. Same can be said of China.

And the next question is will other countries allow their citizens to get drunk and stoned

Really? According to this forum, I thought that all possible overseas visitors to Bali were very frightened old people living cocooned in a covid bubble waiting for a vaccine in 1-2 years time before it's safe to leave the sanctuary of "covid-proof" forcefield....oh well, I guess I'm an irresponsible person along with the millions of other of other travellers who are itching to get back to Indonesia

Such optimism bro

I thought that all possible overseas visitors to Bali were very frightened old people living cocooned in a covid bubble waiting for a vaccine in 1-2 years time before it's safe to leave the sanctuary of "covid-proof" forcefield
No, more likely those who are not "very frightened old people" but whom disagree with you have no desire to waste time trading online barbs.
I guess I'm an irresponsible person along with the millions of other of other travellers who are itching to get back to Indonesia
Perhaps so.

No, more likely those who are not "very frightened old people" but whom disagree with you have no desire to waste time trading online barbs.

Perhaps so.

I don't come to this forum to trade online barbs. I come to this Indonesia forum to hear experiences and info from others, good or bad, & to share mine also

It'd be foolish not to think that some operators will play on people's fears & paranoia in order to price hike their businesses under "new normal" guise. And we all know in our hearts that hand sanitiser & social distancing far from guarantees getting infected with covid

And we all know in our hearts that hand sanitiser & social distancing far from guarantees getting infected with covid
Guarantee? Of course not. Who said that?
Help a great deal? Absolutely. And you should include decent masks in your list of helpful items.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom