1st post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi! How’s the diving around Melbourne Beach? I live in California but my boyfriend is from Melbourne and we go out there to visit his parents every once in a while—now that I’m certified I want to get my first warm water dives in next time we’re there!

Hi there! No good diving here but we have West Palm Beach a couple hours South that offers great diving and Key Largo is 4-4 1/2 hours!!

Hi! How’s the diving around Melbourne Beach? I live in California but my boyfriend is from Melbourne and we go out there to visit his parents every once in a while—now that I’m certified I want to get my first warm water dives in next time we’re there!

Last edited:
Probably my biggest issue is bouyancy

Don't worry. Buoyancy is like driving a bicycle. It improves with time. Concentrate on the relevant issues like beeing awake during your dives :wink:

ps. "being awake" is NOT a joke. Awareness is a demanding skill. I still wish to master it :D The task never ends.

Last edited:
Welcome from the 1k islands area home of the world's best freshwater shipwreck diving you could dive a whole summer and still not see them all
Btw no thermoclines in st Lawrence in the 1k islands and water temps are in the high 40s right now

Welcome to SB where you can spend your surface intervals with fun and joy.

Don't worry. Buoyancy is like driving a bicycle. It improves with time. Concentrate on the relevant issues like beeing awake during your dives :wink:

ps. "being awake" is NOT a joke. Awareness is a demanding skill. I still wish to master it :D The task never ends.

I agree.... I need to dive more consistantly and am finally in a poistion to do just that!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom