2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fool- Unacceptable. YOU WILL MAKE IT.

Looking for someone to dive Ginny Springs Feb. 19 or 20th :D

aaron, you need to make a thread about that. this thread is about a get-together there in the spring, so people who might be going in feb won't be reading here.

but consider coming to the megadive yourself! love to have you!

Thank I'm new to these forms. I will try that.

Yes, and no problem getting a buddy to dive with on that weekend...'cause we are all buddies that weekend!!!!!

Thank I'm new to these forms. I will try that.

Anybody had any word from Ken? I messaged him through scubaboard, to no avail.

If I remember, I will give him a call.
Tao, how are those weekend dates for you? april 16-18? Can you convince the wife that having her birthday at Ginnie Springs is a good idea?

Yeah, those days are great for me. She was pleased I remembered, so I got brownie points anyhow. She will probably make the trip with me, and if my oldest son can get certed before that weekend, he may make the trip with us. Was kind of hoping I might find somebody who could sign off on his open water test while we are down there.

Tao-- one of our members is a padi instructor who migh could finish his course.

If 16-18 looks good, someone should call Cathy (I can do this if y'all want) and I'll gen on the horn with ucf and fsu, work to make this a Mega megadive :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom