50+ year old divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

62.5 and still healthy....
Las Vegas, Nevada
Mexico, Bahamas, Grand Cayman, Florida
Going to Florida Keys in September, then Roatan as soon as....
Best ever dive buddy grew up and got married, I guess that is what sons do....
Was looking here for a travel group who likes to pick up an go to different places .....
Was amazed by the diversity in this group, thought I was unique....
Thanks to everyone for being here.......

I am 41 ( Just had a birthday) next year I will be 40... I stumbled on the best way to handle this age thing... when I hit 50 I started counting backwards.... works for me!

I live and dive mainly in Sydney Australia

just found this I belong to a dive club of about 120 all over 55. cetification for members range from open water to dive masters. all dive all healthy, who said age is a problem, I have been on boat dives where the young uns are wimps, and not doing well, we may be older slower, but we do plod on and on and on.

I'm 51, live in Traverse City, MI
2009: Cozumel, St. Croix, Fiji, Bahamas, Belize, Little Cayman
2010: Maldives, Cozumel, ?????
AOW
Scuba North, Traverse City

60 yrs young
live in El Paso, Texas
200 dives to date

Wife and I have dove in Austrailia, Thailand,New Zealand, La Paz, Mx, San Carlos,Mx, and a lot of wreck diving in N.C. and Florida. Recently became cavern and intro to cave cert. in Florida and will try for adv. nitrox and deco certifications this fall in Florida. We love wrk diving. May try for full cave in the future. Hope to dive some caves in Mexico if I can become full cave. May give photography a try as well.

just found this I belong to a dive club of about 120 all over 55. cetification for members range from open water to dive masters. all dive all healthy, who said age is a problem, I have been on boat dives where the young uns are wimps, and not doing well, we may be older slower, but we do plod on and on and on.

Hi
I see you are from Florida. How do I contact your group on my next trip?
Tom 62 NAUI Instructor

Well I hi 50 in Jan

I just turned 62 and I still chase women divers half my age... I just can't catch them any more.

AOE, Nitrox, 61 y/o mostly dive a commercialized quarry in Pelham, AL, but go to the gulf whenever I can -This weekend - Vortex Springs, Orange Beach, and the Oriskany on Monday. An pursuing NAUI Master Scuba Diver and may be doing a week-long tech course in August.

Fisher

Back
Top Bottom