50+ year old divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hit 52 today!

Absolutely, addicted to diving! Here's to hoping I can keep it up for years to come!

Darell

If any of you want to head to Cozumel in March with some other "youngsters" drop me a note. I still have a few rooms left and also have a guy looking for a room mate and dive buddy for the trip. :D

Heading down to Coz from March 6-13 and am staying at Scuba Club... all inclusive resort.

linda
"Growing older but not up!"

53 here
Dive most of the world (left to do Artic, Antartica, Siberia and these can be left for someone else)
Live and work in Singapore. Dive 2x's per month in South East Asia
Favorite shops or sites are:
- In Philadelphis (home) Blue Horizons - Scuba Diving Lessons, Scuba Diving Travel and Vacations and Sale of Scuba diving Equipment, PADI, IDC, CDC
- In Singapore (other home) Singapore PADI Scuba Diving Centre:.Waikiki Dive Centre:.Five star Training Agency:.Scuba Equipment Retailer:.Deepoutdoors:.Tilos:.Henderson:.Camaro:.Mares:.Dacor:.Sherwood:.Tusa:.Bare:.Mask
- In Singapore/Thailand/Manado liveaboard Welcome to Whitemanta.com
- Technical diving equipment Dive Box

Good luck

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Dive where there's a paycheck (exploration/saturation/consulting)

Murphy Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
NS Atlantic, R.I., Conn., FL panhandle
PADI MSD
Current DM Candidate-- the 400 meter swim???????

+4 here in sunny & hot hemet ca. I pretty much diving so cal for now. Scuba center of Temecula.

Just wanted to tell the group my wife just certified as open water diver. three months in the making. wow. she did great. looking forward to many dives together. I am rescue diver. she by the way is 66 years young, oldest the school has ever taught. favorite watering hole is Chattahoochee Scuba, Columbus, Georgia. going for a black water dive in Cooper Creek, Charleston, SC this weekend. Have fun all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom