A few shots from Anilao, Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just gorgeous, Dennis! A few new critters I haven't seen before.

Thanks. This trip was before the Cabilao trip and I just had some time to go through them.

@alcina- I was in a kind of abstract mood that weekend...:wink:

@Jcsgt- That popcorn shrimp was tough to shoot and get the lighting decent but they are pretty cool.

Thanks Zack and Marc.

They are all amazing, but I LOVE the first one in this group. The textures, angle, and colors all came together so beautifully.

Diver Dennis:

Thanks Pen. Not everyone likes those types of shots but I do and appreciate your taste since you do too! That second shot with the Lizard Fish makes him look almost ethereal, laying in the soft seaweed...

Diver Dennis:
Thanks Pen. Not everyone likes those types of shots but I do and appreciate your taste since you do too! That second shot with the Lizard Fish makes him look almost ethereal, laying in the soft seaweed...

Ethereal indeed. :)

I always enjoy your photos, Dennis, I hope you keep em' coming!

Wow, first Edvin's pic and now yours. Truly amazing pics, makes me wanna be there.
Thanks for posting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom