A thousand good reasons to go diving in Thailand!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reason 125:
Take your wristwatch off when you check in to your hotel and leave it off until you check out. (I can't tell you how many watches I've bought through Duty Free as a result of forgetting to pull one out of a drawer before leaving for the airport!)

Reason 126:
Take your shoes off when you reach your hotel room, and wear only flip flops until you leave for your trip home. (I actually get blisters on the tops of my toes and insteps every time I leave the country because of becoming unaccustomed to closed shoes.)

Just a hop, skip and a Jump (Boat, Bus, Train, Air), to other destinations in Southeast Asia: Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and even Burma(I refuse to call it Myanmar).

Speaking of which, how about that new AirAsia nonstop flight linking Bali and Phuket? Great news for our visitors, and even better news for visitors to Bali!

Reason 129: You may be seeing pseudo-orca's (false killer whales) in the Similan Islands or between Koh Torinla and Koh Tachai in the Andaman Sea.

Reason 132: You can dive on 25 tanks and trucks in the southern part of the Gulf of Thailand off the coast of Narathiwat province.

Back
Top Bottom