A thousand good reasons to go diving in Thailand!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...and then there's the 'wet coat' of Thailand where Phuket is located (west coast). One of my favorite food-related thab-sapps is 'friend fry' (French fry).

Or;

Sepaghetti
Sapeedboat
Sateve
Allabum

Reason 163. You can only be fined once per day from this offense. so keep your receipt in safe

Around here they give you 7 days once you have paid the fine to sort yourself out with a helmet. :D
A bargain at a maximum cost of only 200bt per week.
But I believe now within the city the fine has been increased to 400bt.

Suppose that could be reason 168.

Around here they give you 7 days once you have paid the fine to sort yourself out with a helmet. :D
A bargain at a maximum cost of only 200bt per week.
But I believe now within the city the fine has been increased to 400bt.

Suppose that could be reason 168.

Fekkin police. always making your life so hard :rofl3:

Yeah, it really depends about the city. i have got fines between 200-400baht

Reason 169: Toilet paper is commonly used instead of paper napkins in restaurants and in Thai homes but not in (most) Thai toilets.

Reason 169: Toilet paper is commonly used instead of paper napkins in restaurants and in Thai homes but not in (most) Thai toilets.

Yes, many years ago the first time I saw a beach vendor selling toilet rolls, I thought they were expecting an outbreak of something nasty.:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom