Air Integrated Wrist Computers in the US

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the Sirius manual mentions GF now (GF99) and GF at the surface (SurfGF). Look for those in the Genius manual and let me know. To be honest, I'm tired of reading user manuals for now :)

Found it.

Top of page 19 on the Sirius
Middle of page 15 on the Genius

So that’s a yes for both…and I learned something new today 😂

Found it.

Top of page 19 on the Sirius
Middle of page 15 on the Genius

So that’s a yes for both…and I learned something new today 😂
Added to the corrections. There's a lot of fine print, not always easy reading :) SurfGF is very useful

Thanks

There have been a number of new AI wrist computers in the last year. I have been keeping a spreadsheet for myself, thought others may be interested. All errors are my own, easy to correct if you let me know.

View attachment 775019
View attachment 775020

Edit, I'll start with the errors, Suunto DX runs Fused RGBM, not 2. The Sherwood computer runs just DSAT, no PZ+. I depended too much on Excel auto fill.

This is a lot of work on your part, thank you!!

Nice. Pretty good list.

Only one suggestion, and it may really be a ***** note, but that might be too many stars. The Swift is compatible with the MH8A computers as well, though you’ll only be buying it as a bundle with the Shearwaters.

Also it looks like most are bundle pricing, but not sure if all. Could you add a column to indicate if bundle or computer only?

Nice. Pretty good list.

Only one suggestion, and it may really be a ***** note, but that might be too many stars. The Swift is compatible with the MH8A computers as well, though you’ll only be buying it as a bundle with the Shearwaters.

Also it looks like most are bundle pricing, but not sure if all. Could you add a column to indicate if bundle or computer only?
Hi @Belzelbub

Thanks for the post. The Pelagic Pressure Systems MH8A transmitters and the Shearwater Swift transmitter are compatible with all computers using these transmitters. This is covered in more detail in the transmitter compatibility thread Are Pressure Transmitters compatible across brands?

The prices given were only to illustrate the rough price and ranking of the AI computers with a transmitter. The prices are not likely to remain accurate and I do not intend on following and updating them. Some divers want just a computer, perhaps they already have a transmitter for the computer. Some divers want just one transmitter, some want more than one, for sidemount as an example. The transmitters all cost about the same, a narrow range from about $378-440. I would simply advise an interested diver to do some research and see what they could get their computer and transmitter for. Good shopping to all.

Maybe you can add the Ratio iDive Color (Easy, Deep, Tech+); same features as the Ratio iX3M2 Pro, Deep, Tech+.

Available in the US through at least this shop: Computer- Ratio iDive Color- Easy
Ratio computers are very hard to find in the US. The site you supplied only had the iDive Color Easy and Deep models, no Tech+. I am familiar with Ratio computers and have added the iDive Color computers to the list.

See last spreadsheet posted for update

Revised spreadsheet reflecting corrections and additions to date, thanks for the comments.

1679234949006.png

1679234971282.png

@scubadada - Very helpful SS. Thank you for posting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom