Diving or Duty

• Diving

Votes: 182 90.1%
  • Duty

Votes: 20 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally Posted by sambolino44
...... However, for balance, maybe you should check what the people at the "Boyfriend's Best Friend's Baby's Baptism" websites say........

:rofl3: :wave-smil

You know, ecky, you should've just told him that ScubUNO was a required part of your instructor's AOW class. Chances are, you would've been ordered to do the dives yourself.

(It's hard to lose at ScubUNO if you're not playing, eh? Not that you have bad luck on ISOSAD dives or anything, RJ. :wink:)

if your god parent, duty. If not, diving, they will understand

Lol...thanks for the understanding, Clay.

Actually, as it stands (and from what we heard from the instructor), I'll likely be taking--barring something REALLY unforeseen, which with my luck, could well happen--the AOW course with her.

almitywife:
what IS it with that!

my hubbys brothers kid had a grad from kindy and we were invited.... its kindergarden, he learnt to tie his shoes and not poop in the sandpit and we are expected to take a day off work and buy a gift!

Almitywife, you never fail to crack me up at the same time you express things with an amazing clarity ...

ClayJar:
You know, ecky, you should've just told him that ScubUNO was a required part of your instructor's AOW class. Chances are, you would've been ordered to do the dives yourself.

(It's hard to lose at ScubUNO if you're not playing, eh? Not that you have bad luck on ISOSAD dives or anything, RJ. :wink:)

If I would have mentioned ScubUNO, RJ would have been sure to be there. He's determined to win at some point. The instructor actually has played ScubUNO before - in the pool this past winter...so the possibility is there...

Reggae Joe:
Actually, as it stands (and from what we heard from the instructor), I'll likely be taking--barring something REALLY unforeseen, which with my luck, could well happen--the AOW course with her.
Ah, well, in that case, at least neither of you will get any unfair advantage in the "subtle buoyancy tricks to steal glances at the other players' hands" department. :rofl3:

Sounds like it'll be quite the enjoyable AOW (what, with a good instructor and all that). I'm *still* waiting for the classroom portion of DM to get rolling, but I might be able to get some pool work and another practical out of my instructor in the meantime.

(With my luck, he'll finally get around to scheduling something while J. and I are together on vacation. Hmm... maybe that's what Murphy's been waiting for...)

Oh, phooey. I just realized all the ISOSAD docs and HowTos were lost in the Great Burn. :(

aowdan:
i can't make the letters any bigger(larger)
SURE, YOU CAN!
But you have to click the [Go Advanced] button, unless you know the codes off-hand, that is.

(Oh, and *please* don't get carried away with it. :D)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom