Any Okies on this board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring once bubbled...
I am from the Tulsa area... Where do you guys dive out there other than Tenkiller?

I Live in Tulsa, I just got certified...I Took my OW Dive to get certified at Tenkiller...It was pretty neat and the visablity wasent the greatest but alright.:)

My family have a boat On Grand but there is no visablity there.

I'm game for an okie get together :).

scubaredneck:
Hay O-ring,

I have dove in ET a time or two and once in Lake Murkey (Murray). Other than that, I have been up to Oronoga once. I lived in Florida for three years and did most of my diving there at West Palm and the Keys.

I am thinking about getting some Okies together for a trip this spring. You game?

The ScubaRedneck

:scuba:
Hey, I am from OK, too and have just gotten my OWD yesterday! I am so psyched about this. Any recommendations?

Howdy Gal!

Uh, his thread is over a year old, so - maybe we'll make this your Intro thread...

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don

:D

Welcome scubaredneck...glad you stopped by and hope that you will stay awhile. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that are ready and willing to help in anyway, all you have to is ask.

Again, welcome to SB.

-ZD

i am from oklahoma from bartlesville myself and i have only dove skaitook lake for oklahoma so bad of visability to find somthing you have to land on it and that hurts somtimes lol. but hey its diving

I'm from Edmond, OK. Just getting back into diving after 15 year 'surface interval'.

Allen

OkieAL:
I'm from Edmond, OK. Just getting back into diving after 15 year 'surface interval'.

Allen

Are you having any luck finding new dive buddies? I live in Stillwater and boy, it is hard here!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom