Any rumors on the Garmin descent mk3 display?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on sale:

I wouldn't say on sale (pff steep price!), but it's officially out. Also on Dutch garmin pages.

I'm looking forward to the reviews. Especially of the tide tables and dive maps -that seem to be included- are any good. But again: the price.....

This is pretty cool. It looks great and the features are sleak. Initially, intrigued with the AMOLED display yet 66 hours of dive mode battery life and underwater messaging up to 30 meters. The Diver Readiness Mode is an interesting feature with garmin's ability to analyse your body energy.

Does anybody know if it is possible to use the (old) T1 transmitters on the new MK3i? Anyway - i wouldn`t be surprised if it is a no go….

Does anybody know if it is possible to use the (old) T1 transmitters on the new MK3i? Anyway - i wouldn`t be surprised if it is a no go….
They list T2 as being compatible with both MK2i and MK3i, while the T1 only lists MK2i as compatible. Seems a bit odd that MK2i would be able to handle both but MK3i wouldn't, might just be an oversight.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom