Bathing suit ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Patty,

If you hang out with "the guys" enough, you learn to roll with the punches. My other sport of choice is hockey, so I've learned to look at guy talk as flattering. It's an acquired skill. Just practice, practice, practice. :)

Julie

I've been here too lurking quietly. I have a very artistic imagination and I have some rather majestic works of art in my skull from the descriptions.

Tom

Artistic like Van Gogh or Picasso?

:tease:

Me? I like the SI Scubaboard Swimsuit concept, myself.

Hey girls! Get a load of all the men who we are entertaining. What dull lives they must lead to get their kicks from our swimsuit conversations. Maybe we can think of something REALLY spicy to talk about. What do you think?

Funny,
The dive club I belong to is going looking for models for the 2002 "Northwest Women in Diving" calendar. I am still trying to figure what they mean by "the diver's equipment must be visible". We all wear drysuits or two layers of neoprene... how titilating could that be.

-kate

Flattery will get you everywhere, guys. Keep up the lurking. Makes me wonder just where your minds have wandered. Haven't thought of myself as a Sports Illustrated or any other magazine model, but I like the idea of it now that you have mentioned it. OOPs I am blushing from it all.

Bottoms Up....Bubbles Up!!!
Cindy

What all the SI swimsuit edition fans are hoping for. Ladies, just buy a two piece suit without the top piece!
:idea: hmmm that would make it a one piece suit.

This whole gender mixing thread was started by a FLorida Chick...

Gawd I love this place!!!

Let's just avoid the cross dressing scene... OK ID???

:tease:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom