Bathing suit ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal,
I 'crack up' when the guys post on our threads too.
Seriously though, I think it's only fair we have a
"Men Only" spot on the board for them. I would like to hear about their bathing suits concerns. Wouldn't you?
What do you say LadyDiver? Is there room for a "Men Only" spot so we can invade their space too?
:sunny:

I think there should be a men-only spot as well...its not fair that they get to snoop on us and we cant for them!!!

Have you noticed tho....there are only a selected few men who dare to come into the ladies section !

Abby,
It must be the men with a strong "Feminine side".

Natasha

I am say nothing in fear of :yelling: from feminine men who have control on this board...(NB. I wasnt looking at Mario, Don, Joewr or any such characters at this point in time!)

Take care !

Ladies, ladies, ladies,

Its not that we don't comprehend your situations... we just view them from a completely different perspective... That's right! You see, your "Embarrasing Moments" are our "Inspirational Revelations"! That's all... now keep posting all that -good stuff- so we can return to our regularly scheduled lurking...

:tease:

And we're not staring....we're admiring.

Come on ladies .give us a break. You are always complaining how unsensitive we guys are. So..............we have to read these threads to understand your issues. Also in my particular case, I my wife is a new diver and could possibly run into one of these situations and wouldn't be great if I knew the answer right away for her??.

Only trying to help.

Butch :peace:

Butch,
Such a sensitive husband. But don't you have any of your own bathing suit concerns?
Do you men wear boxer bathing suits, or speedos? Do you put a skin over them in warm water? Inquiring minds want to know. And I just want to be able to help my husband if he needs it too.
(fixing my 36D cup bra strap from falling down)

we need a place for men to go so they dont keep peeping at our EMBARRASSING MOMENTS!

Would we be able to get a men only section to keep them occupied!!!!

Abby...

Just toss us in a room with a poster of you in your dry suit and we'll be happy! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom