Bathing suit ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you'd be lucky to catch me in a drysuit hun...not to fond of our waters in the uk!

Prefer warmer waters where you dont need any kind of suit...except bathing suit obviously :wink:

Julie

You have a very valid point. If guys want to learn to be more sensitive to women....we want to learn to be more sensitive to men (aka. they want to spy on us, we want to spy on them!)

What do you get????...Why you get what every woman wants. ......A sensitive guy. (and on theis board....one with his own dive gear).

Oh, and what do we wear?? Boxers,swim suits, BUT NOT SPEEDOS!! ARGH

Butch :peace:

Moon on 3

(|) (|) (|) (|) (|)

That'll crack 'em up for a while...

(We call this the full moon-ty)

I'm outta here. This end of the board is way to dangerous for an old guy like me. :devilish:

Butch :peace:

Originally posted by Natasha
DivingGal,
I 'crack up' when the guys post on our threads too.
Seriously though, I think it's only fair we have a
"Men Only" spot on the board for them. I would like to hear about their bathing suits concerns. Wouldn't you?
What do you say LadyDiver? Is there room for a "Men Only" spot so we can invade their space too?
:sunny:

I like the idea, and to continue with others I think a discussion of briefs vs speedo vs - goodness knows what could prove ve-e-e-e-r-r-r-r-y interesting <wink, wink>

Out of the closet!

Frankly guys, I don't see how you wear swimming trunks or boxers under a wetsuit or a skin. Tried it once and all it did was roll up my ying-yang, so I went to a (you guessed it) Speedo. Wetsuit goes on easy comes off easy, no roll up the kazoo.

Now there you have it. I have 2, a black one and a [red]red & blue tie-dyed[/red] one. But I do not parade around in it.

We can't have a "Men's Only" forum, that would be politically incorrect and make us unsensitive to your needs and feelings.

ID...in red tie-dye.

This just has to be the funniest situation on the net. I think we need to keep this going just to see how many men catch on to the lurking going on. By the way, the thing I like about my tankini from Land's End, is that it has a high neck. That way when I bend over to pick up gear, or pull on booties and such, I don't fall out of it, or expose any extra cleavage.

It keeps the men's eyes from popping out on stalks!!!

It also can't fall down when pulling off neoprene. (for when I finally get a wetsuit). I think before I get a wetsuit, though, I'll get a diveskin. Seems like a wonderful idea, and would be so much easier to pack for my trip to the BVI's next spring!

ID got a pic in that red one? You show me yours and I'll ....

Patty,
You'll love a skin. And spring in BVI is just right for one.
Check out
http://www.divegoddess.com.
I love her skins and own several of them!
:sunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom