Beware!!! - BAD OLYMPUS SERVICE !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
Good news - my baby is on her way home!!!!
Yoda,
I see the force is strong with you. How did you finally do it? Was it Jedi mind control? Or did you track down the national sales manager for Oly and post him the url to this thread?

I think it was my insistence on getting this matter into my file that worked. Since we kept getting "disconnected" when I asked for them to note my problems in the file, I think they didn't want their boo-boo to be documented. I was a thorn in their side that they wanted to get rid of - sad but true. I hope their repair is better than their customer service, I'd hate to have to go through this all again!

No, Yoda, it wasn't your insistence, it's just that you're a pain in the butt !!! :D

Just kidding and you know it . . . !

Congrats on your success, you grumpy, baldheaded old fart (I can say that, I resemble that comment!)

I'm glad you stayed the course and that you kept the thread running so that you could be a good guide for anyone else who may have/had this problem.

Keep up your good works . . .

the K

Thanks TK - now you need to find my thread on LeisurePro problems, I'm still working on that one :laughing:.

I've been following that one, too!

As we used to say in sunnny, southeast Asia . . .

". . . better you than me!"

the K

Just to add a note of levity - Guess what I got in the mail from Olympus today ?????

A bill for $195.74. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Seems the billing department works fine!

Now this is REALLY going to make things interesting!

the K

:jestera: .... Dang! ... Did that circus music I was hearing just get a lot louder , or what ??? :jestera:

,,, :zap1:

DB

I think I'll take them at their word on the phone, I believe they have sent the camera and all fees have been waived. I seem to have preempted their billing cycle by calling before getting the original bill. If the camera gets here before the next bill ...... possession is 9/10ths of the law :D. I'll still be able to take pictures while we argue about whether I owe anything or not. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom