Bottom Timer which one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They now have an oLED BT:
Liquivision : Scuba : Xen

xen.jpg

Only ~ $500

Dude, you seem like a cool guy and everything, but right now I really hate you for posting that. Especially after I just confirmed that my Tec2G needs a trip to the hospital and my Elite T3 that I keep as a backup may require the same. I don't have that kind of money around Xmas, man! lol ;P

Peace,
Greg

An amusing use of "only". :coffee:

Uwatec Aladin Tec 2G Wrist Computer

Only $150 bux more for a full-color OLED screen, tap interface that everyone is raving about, and ready to go for bungee mounting? IIRC I paid more for my first computer (Aeris Elite T3) which I hardly use now. The only option that I'm paying less attention to is diver replaceable battery after I've fuxed up two of them, I would much rather have something like the X1's rechargeable pack but oh well.

Peace,
Greg

Shrug. I'd rather spend the money diving. I haven't had any issues with any of my "cheap" BTs.

That Liquivision looks very cool. But the projected price is a bit steep, I'll stick with the Uwatec 330m BT for now.
That Xen is the way forward though.:cool2:

Looks friggin' sweet, but good lord.

a friend saw one at dema and said it looks and feels cheap. and that it has a smooth finish that would quickly get scratched up. that stuff typically doesn't bother me but I bet if I paid all that cash for one of these it would bother me some.

They also have a new Trimix computer that is the same body but includes the software:
Xeo for ~ $1000

xeo.jpg

It looks nice too, but I am undecided between the two. I am just getting into Ratio Deco and having my brain act as my computer, but I am not sure yet.

The liquivision has resettable depth averaging though, the uwatecs don't have that.

yah they do (t2g anyway). I don't use the average depth function so I'm not sure how to make it work, but I'm quite certain it will reset.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom