Bought My First Pieces Of Gear!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

v4nity:
im moving to costa rica!! thats the only reason i got a shorty.. i will be doing OWD and AOWD in ontario, but during the summer, and i am used to the water here, so i should be ok.. i took a pic.. i look aweful!!

IMG_4544.JPG

Can I move to costa rica too?

v4nity:
im moving to costa rica!! thats the only reason i got a shorty.. i will be doing OWD and AOWD in ontario, but during the summer, and i am used to the water here, so i should be ok.. i took a pic.. i look aweful!!

IMG_4544.JPG

Wow HOT:D

But then you are already hot to begin with. :14:

thanks guys!!

it is a melo board.. my friend built it for me..

Any chance you could fit me in your carry on? I'll be quiet, I promise!

lol, i would love some divers to come with me to CR.. i wont know anyone there who will dive with me.. but thats ok.. ill survive.. jamaica would be amazing.. ill get there one day..

v4nity:
lol, i would love some divers to come with me to CR.. i wont know anyone there who will dive with me.. but thats ok.. ill survive.. jamaica would be amazing.. ill get there one day..

Given the way you look in a w/suit, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a line waiting when you get there :)

ha ha it will ruin your finances but it will rock your life... what's worth more?

P.S. Don't be dissin canada Vancouver will kick anywhere's ***** . Except maybe at hockey, canucks are in bad shape this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom