Bp/w

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halthron

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a place in Metro Manila that rents them? I'm off today and having never used one, I'd like to rent one for tomorrow.

Failing that, any chance of borrowing one after the dives, at the surface next to AV? I've been thinking what I want in a BC and having never used one, I don't know about straps, comfort, etc. Figured tomorrow would be my best chance to see.

drop by divers point , or you may try one of the two BP/w i am bringing

Halthron:
Is there a place in Metro Manila that rents them? I'm off today and having never used one, I'd like to rent one for tomorrow.

Failing that, any chance of borrowing one after the dives, at the surface next to AV? I've been thinking what I want in a BC and having never used one, I don't know about straps, comfort, etc. Figured tomorrow would be my best chance to see.

I looked and saw a listing for one in San Jose on the 23rd floor of Wilson square. Is this it?

Halthron:
I looked and saw a listing for one in San Jose on the 23rd floor of Wilson square. Is this it?

no divers point is not in San Jose

nor is it on the 23rd floor.

it is in san juan on the 2nd floor of i dont know what building

paolov:
no divers point is not in San Jose

nor is it on the 23rd floor.

it is in san juan on the 2nd floor of i dont know what building

not san jose...san juan, building is wilson square :D

A typo would explain why the floor was listed as 23nd and thanks for the correction on the city.

It's on the right side of wilson road (coming from greenhills).

Tell Ellen you're a PPD. And don't invite Pao or Jonix along - you might end up spending +P10,000! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom