Cancun Murders?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kroyt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Screenshot_2018-08-22-20-32-10.png

According to the article these were in the town on the mainland and not in the hotel district which is what is shown in the picture.

i saw a story on how Acapulco has been destroyed by the cartels. That might have been posted on here.

Nasty drug war. Not surprised that the maya Rivera area sees this type of violence. The whole country is in the mist of drug violence. No end in sight. I am hopeful that the next administration can control it better. Be naive if we think it can end.

We're fighting opium fields in Afghanistan yet we can't help our friendly neighbors to the south? Go figure:banghead:

We're fighting opium fields in Afghanistan yet we can't help our friendly neighbors to the south? Go figure:banghead:
How would you suggest that we help them? Things are not going all that well in Afghanistan, either.

meh. We need to take care of L.A. and Chicago before we start "helping our neighbors". Not that I think it's our business anyway, we aren't the world police. The only difference IMO is that Mexico is a place I like to vacation at. LA and Chicago aren't.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom