Car rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We used ISIS before Margarita passed as well, and never had any problems. But then, the last time we rented from them in 2022 my wife took the car back while I was diving. The guys there dinged her for a tail light that fell off and was hanging by a wire. This was one of those "million mile" convertible VW bugs. I feel pretty sure, if I had been there, they would never have said anything. If they had, I would have told them they were loco if they wanted me to give them some money for that tail light. But my wife is much less confrontational, and a much kinder spirit.

They may be fine now, but they will never get my business again.

And, on another note, I made a new friend with a taxi, who took us to the East side and babysat us for 4-5 hours. We had a blast, and we had our designated driver. He was great, and was ~ $30 cheaper than any other quote I have received. Of course we tipped him accordingly so it all turned out the same. PM me if you want his name & number.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom