Chat doesn't work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thez_yo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Maybe 4ish months ago, chat stopped working with my version of java (8.something on a Mac). I downgraded to 7.something, and it worked again for the past month.

Last night, 7.something wouldn't work with a warning displayed that I needed to upgrade where the chat box is supposed to be, so I had no choice and upgraded to the recommended/latest version of 8.something again, and now the chat page won't load at all again. It displays the 'do you want to do this' pop-up with the option to run or block, which I click on run, but then my web browser just locks up. All of my web browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome) do not work any more with chat.

I can't log in. I keep getting the message Invalid Username/Password.

It is the same for me.

Same with me. As soon as i loaded the recommended update many other problems with scuba board started i reloaded teh old version and recovered all but chat.

Same. I can't log in. I keep getting the message Invalid Username/Password

9:15 pm central time...log in chat attempt...

"User name or password invalid"

Bubs

I warned you all that if we actually spoke about diving in chat it will break the site.....

same issue for me.. Invalid username / password

The chat doesn't work. I've removed the link from the Nav bar until I have a solution to this (if any).

Thanks for your patience.

(ps) I am working on something that should be up in the next few days.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom