Cheapest watch with depth gauge?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I keep a Swatch Fun Scuba on my BC as a backup. It's rated to 200M, and the scale goes to 40M. It has the ability to replay your last dive, and a saved dive.

The manual is available at: http://www.swatch.com/~manuals/EN/originals_funscuba.pdf

I've found it to be very accurate, and reliable for 50 dives up to 35 meters.

http://www.legends-inc-watches.com/velasail.html

legendsinc_1963_16289991

Casio Triple Sensor. Bought it on Ebay for around $100. Has depth, bottom timer, temp and compass. I have taken it down to 110'. Works great. My everyday watch.

You don't happen to have the model number do you? I didn't think there would be so many Triple Sensor models available. Thanks for the help.

I keep a Swatch Fun Scuba on my BC as a backup. It's rated to 200M, and the scale goes to 40M. It has the ability to replay your last dive, and a saved dive.

The manual is available at: Official Swatch Website:: Spring Summer 2007 collection, Swatch Bijoux, Swiss watches

I've found it to be very accurate, and reliable for 50 dives up to 35 meters.

just bought one of these! thought it would do until I fork out for a computer! should allow me to log my dives as Im still a newbie!

only problem is that they couldnt find the manual and the above link doesnt work any more

I wear a dive watch, a Timex with a built-in digital compass - WR100M ($40) and an Oceanic DataPro puck on my right wrist. For my back-up, I wear a cheap UWATEC bottom timer ($75) on my right wrist. Both computers read depth. My console has a mechanical depth gauge as well as compass and pressure. I have not heard or seen a dive watch with pressure gauge until now. A word of warning about my cheap Timex watch, according to the manual, you can't press any of the buttons underwater so I don't even think of using the digital compass. I have accidentally pressed the buttons a couple of times underwater (my computer sometimes pinches one of the buttons) but my watch is still OK. But, I won't push it. I only wear my watch to keep track of time as my computer does not have a built-in watch.

used the Swatch yesterday on 2 dives at Fujairah.
You cant use the buttons underwater but I have a depth guage on my console.

the recordings on the watch were pretty accurate. Am happy with the purchase as it allows me to easily log me dives which I feel is important as a newbie.
It also means I can put off purchasing a Dive Computer for a bit and will maybe look at getting a casing for my digital camera first!

try:
[h=1]Laurens Men's M077J901Y Technical Digital Multifunction Diving Memory Black Resin Watch[/h]or
[h=1]Pyle Sports Snorkeling Master Watch[/h]they are below 100 USD. ebay / amazon

Hello! Same problem! I had a citizen jp1010 and i took it for service!
The whole mechanism needs to be replaced! 150 euros!
I don't need it so much anymore so i look for something economic just to measure the depth! No more than 100euro! Any suggestion?
Thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom