ChristoLube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry about the spelling error. The two gentleman left ALI to start LTI. We make Tribolube, they make Christolube. MCG stands for Mr. Christian's Grease. Christian is retired now but worked for Aerospace Lubricants, Inc. to start LTI with a salesman.

I tried to google the principles of lubrication technology until I realized that you meant "principals". duh This posed another problem as to how two principals could leave Lubrication Technology to start Lubrication Technology. I think that I figured it out.

Matt,

No wish to fight just sell a good product that people have said they like. We appreciate the ability to produce a product that is needed in an industry that is open to evaluate qualified products.

Are we going to have knock-down fights between you guys, a la Tobin vs. Patrick? I don't know if I can take the excitement!

We have the Tribolube 71 as well as the silicone lube version (not O2 compatible) available on our website now. I have been using it for a while now for various applications and have found it behave similarly to the other lubes on the market. I'm not into the chemistry, so can't comment on which is better etc.

Tribolube 71 has been working well for us to date.

Mat.

I like tribolube, the only problem i have with it is you cant just pick up a tube and use it, you have to always be aware of which tube you are grabbing. that is one of the benefits of cristo over tribo ... but if you are price conscious, you can make due ....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom