Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Shark Girl, do any snow skiing in NZ?

No, I have never set foot on skis and have a feeling I'd be quite a hazard to those around me. And one expensive sport I can't afford to do as often as I'd like is probably enough! The season opens this weekend, perhaps if those lotto numbers come up I'll give it a whirl. Are you a skiier?

No, I have never set foot on skis and have a feeling I'd be quite a hazard to those around me. And one expensive sport I can't afford to do as often as I'd like is probably enough! The season opens this weekend, perhaps if those lotto numbers come up I'll give it a whirl. Are you a skiier?

Yes. But living in Florida keeps me from being in the mountains as much as I would like. Fortunately, I have a very good friend with a large house in Vail Colorado where myself and guests stay for free.

I have thought about visiting NZ for skiing but the other seasons may be preferable for a first trip. NZ is on the target list for many friends who travel as a possible spot to retire when the time comes. I hear great things about the people and countryside. With regard to your avatar there is not a mountain climbing book I have not read although not a climber as of yet. Scott

Sounds like a great friend to have!

The skiing and snowboarding here are meant to be very good. I don't climb either, but I do love a good walk. Then I stare up at the mountains in awe from below!

This is a great country to visit- I came here intially for a year and am still here nearly 6 years on! I can heartily recommend the tramping and sailing, and of course we have some fantastic dive sites!

ooops, sorry about the topic diversion! :blush:

Best thing about NZ... is the beautiful scenery.

:focus: Wish I could win the lotto so I don't have to go to work and could spend more time looking at the beautiful scenery instead! :D

Granted, England however needs America's help to beat Germany.

Wish there was more to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom