December Roll call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the deal we are looking at has one tank diving per day for each person, and it's cheaper then any other place we've found without the diving. We've never been, and it will be our first diving trip. The girlfriend likes all the pools and the beaches they seem to have.
It would be odd that Pro would offer a one tank dive?

It would be odd that Pro would offer a one tank dive?

Yeah, I thought so too, but it's some special of 3 divers for $200 a night, AI, 1 dive. You can add the extra tank for $40 or something like that I think. The price for the week is right at $1500.

Yeah, I thought so too, but it's some special of 3 divers for $200 a night, AI, 1 dive. You can add the extra tank for $40 or something like that I think. The price for the week is right at $1500.
$1500 for 7 nights, food, drinks and one dive ...per person?

I'm paying $1,026 for 8 nights at the Grand without diving....and that's for two...not per person. We'll dive with Aldora as mentioned earlier.

I just received an email from Barcelo for 65% off...Barcelo owns both resorts....but this still wont beat our pricing.

$1500 for 7 nights, food, drinks and one dive ...per person?

No, it's for two people. And actually I think it said up to three people. I put in two people at first, and then, for a laugh put in three and it was the same price. It's called The Premium Ultimate Dive Experience up to Three Divers at $216 a night. I just checked with one person a night and it dropped the price to $1100 total.

My wife and I will be at the Occidental Dec 9-19th. American Airlines was gracious and cancelled our flight from Dallas to Cozumel without so much as an e-mail. I only found out because I happen to look at the AA app on my phone. When I called them about it the CS person said "we usually wait until its closer to the departure date to tell people, in case something changes again." Fortunately I was able to get us booked on a United flight. I'll be glad when SW Airlines starts flying to Cozumel again, the baggage fees on the other airlines are crazy. Last time we stayed at the Occidental was our first time in Cozumel and we dove with ProDive. The were ok but I didn't find them all that personable. Last year we dove with Papa Hogg on a group trip and enjoyed ourselves. Haven't decided yet this year who we are going to dive with.

Flyboy, wife, daughter, future son in law,, Dec 12-20 Grand Occidental Aldora
We are planning for Allegro in January (same company as Occidental). Do you know if they charge a dock fee for dive ops other than prodive?

We are planning for Allegro in January (same company as Occidental). Do you know if they charge a dock fee for dive ops other than prodive?
If they do, its only 2 bucks...?

We have booked our trip, we will be at the Allegro from Dec 12-19. They raised the prices a bit, but we used miles to get there.

Yes. Yesterday we picked up a couple of divers who were guests. They had tried to get info from the front desk and the staff acted they knew nothing about it. On the dock a chubby effeminate turd with clip board and an attitude was damanding a $50 USD from the dive shop to pick the two divers up for three days. The guests tried to talk with him and he ignored them with contempt. They were dropped after the dive on the Beach and will be picked up there this morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom