December Roll call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes. Yesterday we picked up a couple of divers who were guests. They had tried to get info from the front desk and the staff acted they knew nothing about it. On the dock a chubby effeminate turd with clip board and an attitude was damanding a $50 USD from the dive shop to pick the two divers up for three days. The guests tried to talk with him and he ignored them with contempt. They were dropped after the dive on the Beach and will be picked up there this morning.
Thanks. This was what I was afraid of. We stayed there previously but used Prodive. Would love to try another dive op, but also don't want surprise hassle or expense. Guess I can always talk with the shop we choose.

Dec 27 - Jan 3. (Gwen). Caribbean Divers. Not sure where we're staying yet.

We added a week. We’ll be at the Palace, diving with AquaSafari the week of the 3rd-10th.

Gopbroek… 12/6-12/15… Tres Pelicanos
Js1221… 12/9-12/19… Occidental…Undecided
Redfoot… 12/11-12/18… Blue Angel
Deepsea21… 12/12-12/26… Casa Mexicana… Tres Pelicanos
Kenderson… 12/12-12/19… Alegro
Flyboy & family… 12/12 – 12/20... Grand Occidental... Aldora
Willalter & family… 12/16-12/27… Villa Escondida/El Canti… Living Underwater
Captnpat… 12/17-12/22…. Sabor… Diving with Alison
Matt B & family… 12/20-12/27… Blue Angel
Boundforeslewhere & family… 12/22-1/5… Near the Mega… Pelagic Ventures
Lori May-Malone & Family… 12/27-1/2… Sunscape… WeB Divin
AtsaMoray… 12/27-1/3… Caribbean Divers

Update as ya'll see fit.

I have a $332.00 US credit for ProDive I’m willing to sell at a discount?

Anyone...anyone...anyone....Bueller

ping me if interested. I’ll be onsite 12 December.

Mikeycanuk & Wife 12/21-12/31 VRBO casa/Aldora

short of martial law we are coming down. Got bailed on by family for the holidays after deciding early this year to cancel our annual Cozumel Christmas getaway.

Junior is staying home though, he’s living downtown at 2nd yr University. So he gets the cat.

I say marital law as there was a test of Health Canada’s cell phone nationwide alert system today. paranoid....but with good reason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom