Deep Six Outfitters Eddy Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no idea. I don't have a chart that compares my fins pocket sizing to every other fin on the market. Nobody does

If you tell me your shoe size and what type of boots you wear I can help

i wrote it earlier:
Deep Six Outfitters Eddy Fin

i have US 8 or 9 size (depending on shoes/sneakers model) and use Poseidon One Shoe (US 8 - the pair I have now, so it is a little bit small. will switch to Size 9 next time). I was thinking order size L, as my Slipstreams too are size L now. and Slipstream maybe a little bit tight tho.... sometime my feet stucks a little bit inside when wet. have to pull with a little force. So I think Deep6 L will be fine.
but what is your opinion as a maker?

P.s. I placed an order on March 3rd. but havent got a conformation email yet....

Still no reply, no tracking number, nothing.... :(

Still no reply, no tracking number, nothing.... :(
sorry about that... the Taiwan office is in another time zone, and the somehow the pdf I sent got corrupted, anyhow, I just was told by PM they shipped while I slept. I don't have the tracking or total yet to refund you the difference in shipping from Taiwan. The two warehouse, each on the other side of the world is still getting system ironed out

I'd like to throw a vote in for yellow fins. Since you probably won't get enough interest, I suppose the orange is acceptable.

I currently have a pair of Aqualung fins in bright green/yellow. In my certification dives, the instructor and the other student both commented that it was very easy to find me in the murk. Both of them would be invisible past 6' from me, in their blue/black wetsuits and fins. If I looked back at my fins, they appeared to be glowing, as was the water around them. They both commented how easy it was to see where I was.

After that, I decided I wasn't going to get dark colored gear. In clear ocean waters it doesn't matter, but murky quarries it makes a huge difference.

I like being able to be seen thtas why I went with orange fins however I am good if they stop being sold that way I can be identified in a group it is bad when 4+ divers all throw their black Tec fins in the pile and we then have to sort them out later hopefully before everyone walks to the back of the boat and then have to do the Cinderella thing until they find the right size.

sorry about that... the Taiwan office is in another time zone, and the somehow the pdf I sent got corrupted, anyhow, I just was told by PM they shipped while I slept. I don't have the tracking or total yet to refund you the difference in shipping from Taiwan. The two warehouse, each on the other side of the world is still getting system ironed out

Oh i see! Thanks!
Hope it will be here soon.
Awaiting for tracking number and refund:)

I am super excited to get my fins, drybox and shirt this week!! They are supposed to arrive on Wednesday. I was looking for the darn coffee cup (coffee is life) but it was not on the site.

I may do an unboxing video although I have never done one before but seems like it could be fun!

Thank you to all the people from Deep 6!!!!

Thanks!

We are sure you will enjoy them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom