Dive Master Course Delayed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormwarning:
Until the weather & water warms a bit, I'm out of the water for a bit. I'm such a cold water coward.

Yea, like it at least has to be in liquid form. This weather sucks!

tstormwarning:
On the bright side, it gives me a chance to read ahead on the material, get into shape & to get some more dives in:D, so all's not lost . Perhaps to even make it up your way this spring for a dive or 2 once the temps start to recover some:) .

Sounds like a solid plan. It'd be good to dive with you again, come on up!

Divin'Hoosier:
Yea, like it at least has to be in liquid form. This weather sucks!

I hear you on the temperature. I've been putting off sending my regs in for service, but I figured with the temps were having I'd go ahead and put them on the truck. Watch it warm up now! :wink:

jpsexton:
I hear you on the temperature. I've been putting off sending my regs in for service, but I figured with the temps were having I'd go ahead and put them on the truck. Watch it warm up now! :wink:

Yea, it'll certainly warm up now. Wally and I just got ours back, so you can come along and haul our gear. :D

And I have a few new toys coming or already here. Just got to get on the phone and make a few last minute connections. Time to go dive.

I propose a road trip down to Pennyroyal this year. We should go down and visit with
Tammy for a change. Besides I haven't seen Dennis in years, I understand he has
added several objects of interest in the quarry! The quarry offers various levels of
difficulty and quite frankly, I'd like to get a little more deep diving in this year.

Sounds like a plan to me! Come on down!:blinking: Though, I don't mind coming up that way either. Actually I will be up there very late in the evening on May 10th to catch an early plane on the 11th for my live aboard trip (rubbing it in a tad:D ) in the Bahamas.

Land Locked:
I propose a road trip down to Pennyroyal this year. We should go down and visit with
Tammy for a change. Besides I haven't seen Dennis in years, I understand he has
added several objects of interest in the quarry! The quarry offers various levels of
difficulty and quite frankly, I'd like to get a little more deep diving in this year.

Great idea. I've heard lots about Pennyroyal but have never been.

Land Locked:
I propose a road trip down to Pennyroyal this year. We should go down and visit with Tammy for a change.

I agree! I'd like to get out and dive a few different places this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom