Dive Master Course Delayed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
I also heard a vicious rumor that Chris has a dry suit. Hasn't been confirmed though!

Darn, A guy mentions his financial and emotional depression :( in confidence to a friend and the rumors start to fly.:eyebrow: So, we are in for a road trip!!! :D

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I have one, anyone want to help me try it out next weekend??? :D
Next weekend as in 10-11 or the following 17-18? Either way it might be an ice dive. I already walked JP through his first two dives another won't hurt.

Chris, at least I didn't tell them about your depression and how you attempted to jump off the cliffs at Joe's...ooppss.
So it looks like it is confirmed that we have another dry diver. :) Can't believe that you were holding out on us.

17-18...Are you game?? :monkeydan

Where we going?? Jim aka divinhoosier might joinus as well.

Blue Springs as much as I hate to say it..$$$$

The problem is going to be where we can find a place to dive without ice? BS is iced up and will be until ... May?! OK, maybe March, but who knows the way the frigid temps have settled in. JP was going to check and see if Joe's is frozen over, but I imagine that it is. For my first drysuit dives I really need to find a place that isn't frozen, but we'd probably have to go to ... well ... Alabama!

crpntr133:
Chris, at least I didn't tell them about your depression and how you attempted to jump off the cliffs at Joe's...ooppss.
So it looks like it is confirmed that we have another dry diver. :) Can't believe that you were holding out on us.

It is pretty depressing when we run out of the MGD's, note to self, "bring more beer next time!" If it hadn't been for Tracker and his rafterbat beer, I would have been a gonner for sure!

I wasn't holding out, I was a willing dissenter on the board for awhile! Well, I guess I still am till things settle down around here.

If we do the ice I want someone who has done ice before along.

Forgot about being your first Jim. Hoosier is out for the 17-18 as far as I know. I know of one other that might be willing and he has done several ice dives. Lets see what we get from Joe's. I imagine that it is frozen as well.

Divin'Hoosier:
JP was going to check and see if Joe's is frozen over, but I imagine that it is. For my first drysuit dives I really need to find a place that isn't frozen, but we'd probably have to go to ... well ... Alabama!

Yep, Joe's is frozen over too, allthough it does'nt look like it's very thick. If the temp's will rise a little I'm sure it'll melt pretty quickly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom