Diving While Sick

How many of you have dived while not feeling well?

• I never dive sick!

Votes: 49 68.1%
  • I'll dive with a cold!

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • I'll dive no matter what i feel like!

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, who is Warhammer and what does he manoeuver? :D

Is this in the books just like Heimlich? Somebody care to enlighten the rest of us?

Nope!

Joewr...doesn't he know this is a family website? Besides, we should just tantilize him until he learns how to use three dots correctly...

Warhammer is one of the regulator on the this board.

Try searching "Warhammer manoeuver" :rolleyes:

Uhmm…right…I see what you mean on the manoeuvrability bit. I understand there may be minors in the house.

[Hey joewr, did I use the three dots correctly now? did I?! did I?! huh?]:bounce:

Thanks WantToBe…hey wait a minute!…says here Warhammer Manoeuvre has two types : Simple and Complex. Oh man, it's some sort of game. This is not the 'real' Warhammer Manoeuvre is it?

You are to be applauded on all counts: use of three dots appropriately and a more thorough understanding of the Warhammer Maneuver. However, we still need to address the spelling issue...

Joewr...research will set you free...or, at least, lead to the need to wear reading glasses...:p

Originally posted by Thresher

Take lots of liquids or try to get some medication from a Rescue Diver or your DM, until you’re tummy is back to normal.

Thresher Shark :p

??? I think the entire post may be a troll, especially this part...

Woohoo! I finally did it! Thanks joewr. I’m so happy I could just about cry ;-0 . Amoeba will be so proud of me.

Err…about the spelling…do I have to switch to US English while on the board?

WantToBe…I was just pullin’ yer leg about the search…lol!

Greg, I resent being called a troll. An ogre maybe, but definitely not a troll.:goofy:

Originally posted by Thresher

I understand that it’s a great way of attracting massive schools of fish, as I’ve witnessed during one of my trips to Malaysia this year. But please, show some consideration towards your fellow divers.

OMG... Someone please, get thresher a copy of the Warhammer Manuever Pic!!!!

-kate

Back
Top Bottom