Diving While Sick

How many of you have dived while not feeling well?

• I never dive sick!

Votes: 49 68.1%
  • I'll dive with a cold!

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • I'll dive no matter what i feel like!

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Thresher
Err…about the spelling…do I have to switch to US English while on the board?

Thresher,

That is not a requirement...however, I sometimes prefer Olde Englishe...

Joewr...thinking about what my former neighbor from Holland used to say, "Dot's right!"...

Lol WTB!

Scubakat, you mean there’s a picture? Why didn’t anyone tell me this? When is Warhammer coming back to the board?

Joewr, I thank ye good sir. If anyone can spell ye Olde English, dot's me!:D

Originally posted by Thresher

Greg, I resent being called a troll. An ogre maybe, but definitely not a troll.:goofy:

No offense meant, maybe I spelled it wrong, but I meant that you perhaps were "trolling", i.e. a "troll" in this context is a post that is not serious and the poster just wanted to see who would take the bait.

Originally posted by Greg G.

No offense meant, maybe I spelled it wrong, but I meant that you perhaps were "trolling", i.e. a "troll" in this context is a post that is not serious and the poster just wanted to see who would take the bait.

None taken Greg. And don't worry about it, just one of those rare times that I go all nutter. :loopy:

On a serious note now...the incident actually happened (I confess I exaggerated the bit about the action of us other divers, and my apologies if I have offended anyone here). The afflicted was really embarrassed after the dive and we all felt sorry for him. We all did our best to make him feel comfortable. He was just too shy to tell anyone that he was having diarrhoea and thought that he could wait until after the dive. That’s why I say that it’s better to abort any dives for the day when one is having such a condition. Sometimes, you just never know…

I've been searching all over the board for this picture. I must say that's it's aptly named...the position somewhat resembles that of an ancient hammer :D

Thresher, follow these instructions:
  1. Raise your right arm, with your palm facing backwards. (No, your right arm)
  2. Bend your right elbow anywhere between 135 and 180 degrees (or until your palm meets your body).
  3. Raise your right hand five inches and then lower the same hand five inches
  4. Repeat as necessary....
    [/list=1]
    and...

Give your self a huge ...

PAT ...

on the back.

;-( Gosh, I'm so proud of you ;-(

Now, Joewr! Stop that! That's for Thresher, just because you've encouraged the poor man...

And Thresher, I'm glad somebody had the guts to drop you a link. (FishKiller, your reputation is now in ruins.)

:D

Amoeba

Wow, now that's nasty..

I just got done with my first class and was reading through this thread, looking on replys about diving while sick and... man I was not expecting to see that pic...

uuugghh...:eek:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom