Do you advertise your a diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A couple cave diving stickers on the car. The license plate "38SUPER" should keep the predators at bay. :)

Roak

Several T-Shirts.

I gave my truck that had the Texas Diver sticker on it to my non diving brother who lives in Mississippi.

Tom

I have a sticker that says designated diver and a PADI licence plate holder, but I never use my car do go to dive sights so my gear is pretty safe. Almost all of my t-shirts are dive or tropic related, I love my sence of fashion

I have shirts and a dive hat, but usuallly my big mouth. I like to talk to people about diving because I love it and they really like to hear scuba stories.:)

I have a Hammerheads sticker and a SSI diveflag sticker in the left rear window of my truck. a front license plate frame that says scuba diver w/ flags around the edges.
and of course dive T-Shirtsof various styles

Scubaddawg,

GET WET OR GO HOME.

My first purchase when I certified was a Ginnie Springs dive sticker. I now have two dive stickers, the second is the LDS dive flag with their logo on it. I also have a dive plate on the front of my Jeep, a diver on a reef. Several shirts and one hat. Never worried about a break in my gear is either on me in the water or at home.

yup i do , ive got a 4x5 dive flag sticker on the back hatch of my chevetteand ive got a small dive flag on the antenna thinking of puttning the alpha on it to ,i want a licence plate to be related to scuba as well but i havent got it yet !

I have a VW Bug so I dont really cart around gear in it :wink:

I have a diveflag mousepad at work and an I'd rather be diving liscence plate holder on the Bug!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom