Do you still log your dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't dive much locally, with nearly all of my 102 dives on vacations. It's fun to keep the log book, plus when I return to a locale I can see specifics from my dive the last time, such as how much exposure protection, water temps, etc. I have been on dive trips to French Polynesia 3 times in the last 5 years, and the log book has been very useful.

Yes, it is always helpful when I need to go back and remeber specifics about a particular dive or a dive sitre.

When I go on a dive trip, I take only blank log pages (and I designed my own where there are 2 dives per pages face). That way the original log always stays safely home.

Yup... even the pool dives... I keep them in a separate list... but it helps me remember what classes I helped with and "learning experiences"...

why are people ressurecting very old threads? dont they get the warning before they post about how long its been since any activity on the thread had transpired?

why are people ressurecting very old threads? dont they get the warning before they post about how long its been since any activity on the thread had transpired?

... dunno... Why ask why???

My guess is they want to offer a reply and don't want to start a new thread. When the thread is helping the OP with a time sensitive issue and that time is past, it's a bit silly. In this case, there's nothing time sensitive, so it makes sense to reply to an established thread.

Absolutely....I enjoy reading where I was and what I saw. Also use it for reference when going back to a site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom